1. Chef Robert’s Modern American example menu:
- Roast turkey, Mexico-Oaxacan mole sauce (V)
- Beijing pancakes, Hoisin scallion sauce
- Crusted ocean trout fillet, Norwegian style spices (V)
- Glazed fig, fresh goats curd, almond crostini (GF, V)
- Southern-fried okra, whipped cream, potatoes
- Texas spinach salad, pecans, pear, brie, aged balsamic dressing
- Indian Ras Hanout, spiced apple pie (V)
2. Chef Tom’s Asian-fusion example menu:
- Crispy five-spice pork belly (DF, GF)
- Grilled chilli BBQ chicken (DF, GF)
- Asian greens, rice (DF, GF)
- Lemon oregano potatoes (DF, GF)
- Vermicelli noodle salad, Thai basil, mint, fresh herbs, lime soy dressing (DF)
- Carrot salad, sesame ginger dressing (DF)
- Dark chocolate brownie, barley cream, roasted peanuts (GF)
3. Chef Mattia’s Mediterranean example menu:
- 8 hours slow roasted Oberon lamb shoulder with salsa verde
- Fennel and salt-roasted pulled pork with applesauce
- Roasted baby carrots with labne, almond dukkah and bay leaves
- Broccolini, chilli, preserved lemon and baby capers
- Pearl barley, roasted cauliflower, pomegranate fig and mint salad
- Wild rocket, heirloom tomato asparagus salad with caramelised balsamic
- House baked triple choc brownie, fresh cream, mixed berries
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, we will assign a Chef to your booking based on your needs and ideas.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.