- You get your very own private chef to prepare a custom meal,
- Your personal chef will source the freshest local ingredients on the day of your event, and arrive one hour early to prepare the deliciousness,
- You’ll have a friendly & professional team welcoming your guests to your awesome breakfast, lunch, or dinner experience,
- Your private chef will cook each meal right before your eyes, and personally serve and explain each gourmet course,
- You’ll get to hear the stories and secrets behind each dish (and take home some recipes!),
- When the experience is over, your chef will clean up and leave everything completely spotless.
Everyone is a huge fan of Brazilian food now Andrea
I would like to say thank you in writing too. You and your team are absolutely fantastic! The guys had a really great time, everyone is a huge fan of Brazilian food now 🙂 Please forward my thank you to all of your team members.
My husband deserved the best for his 60th and you delivered. Mary
I wanted to thank you for organising such a wonderful event yesterday. My husband deserved the best for his 60th and you delivered. Chef Winston was absolutely on the mark from go to woe. There was nothing I could ask him to do better. None of our guests knew what we had planned for the day and they were totally in awe. The wait staff were very professional as well. They attended to our guests with total professionalism. I will gladly recommend the team and hopefully, we will see all of you at Gowan Brae for another function in the future.
The Chefin Blindfold experience was amaaaaazing! Con, The Founder Lab
The Chefin Blindfold experience was amaaaaazing! With a unique venue, amazing Chef, 6-course dinner and blindfolds with new people at the table it was bound to be a new experience. We loved the unique tastes and guided approach to enabling a mindful dinner experience and would recommend it to anyone who wants to have fun over dinner without the hassle.
The dinner & company were very enjoyable Alan
I do want to let you know that the dinner & company were very enjoyable. Sasha’s selection of dishes & ingredients were terriﬁc – the prep & presentation outstanding. The company was a real pleasure (and we really appreciated Petko’s wine offerings). I would highly recommend this blindfolded dinner (done by any of the CHEFIN chefs) as a ﬁne evening to enjoy in Sydney. And you can quote me. Thank you!