1. Chef Yoshi’s Modern Japanese example menu:
- Yakiniku Grass-fed beef ribs
- Yakitori chicken & other delicious morsels on skewers, grilled Japanese style
- Sushi Deluxe
- Sashimi Deluxe
- Tatsoi & wasabi salad
- Traditional house-pickled salad
- Red bean and chocolate ganache layered cake
2. Chef Robert’s Modern Australian example menu:
- Baked NZ king salmon, dill, aioli, yoghurt, crisps
- BBQ pork belly sliders
- Apple-fennel pickled daikon slaw (DF option)
- Beetroot hummus, feta, olive tart (V)
- Quinoa, rocket salad, black beans, watermelon, feta (GF)
- Red & white cabbage salad, avocado, heirloom tomato, shallots, lime dressing (GF)(DF)
- Earl grey chocolate, hazelnut cake, barley cream (GF)
3. Chef Mattia’s Mediterranean example menu:
- BBQ Australian king prawns, mussels, squid
- Slow-cooked beef short ribs, shiraz reduction, chimichurri sauce (GF. DF)
- Vegetarian paella, smoke-roasted mixed vegetables (VEG)
- Watercress, basil, aged balsamic, citrus dressing salad (V, GF)
- Carrot, ginger, sesame salad, cashews, fresh herbs (V, DF)
- Garlic, parmesan, duchess potatoes, black truffle (V, GF)
- Passion fruit, raspberry, dark chocolate, cones
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, we will assign a Chef to your booking based on your needs and ideas.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.