What’s more romantic than a little privacy? Treat yourself and the one you love to a gourmet romantic meal cooked by your very own private chef – in the privacy of your own space. With our Romantic Dinner experience, you can enjoy 5-star service and a fine-dining experience without even having to leave your bed!
A 3-course masterpiece of delectable, delicious dishes will be prepared by your personal chef and served to you and your lover. You’ll get a taste of different flavours & cuisines, and your chef will share some cheeky tips to help you maximise the sensory indulgence of your food experience. Then they’ll leave you alone to enjoy the afterglow of your romantic feast.
CUSTOMISE YOUR EXPERIENCE
We can include everything from couples’ massages, rose petal baths, a babysitter, and more, to make this the ultimate romantic dinner. So give yourself and your loved one a break from all the crowds and enjoy an intimate dining experience all to yourselves.
Check out our blog post on 6 Romantic Dinner ideas for more examples.
1. Chef Johanne’s Truffle Degustation example menu:
- Truffled artichoke, carrot salad, pepitas, nasturtium (VEG, GF)
- Bar-cod fish, truffled lobster ragout, panache of baby vegetables (GF, DF)
- Black truffle ice cream, hazelnut delight (VEG, GF)
2. Chef Hemant’s Asian-fusion example menu:
- Hand dived scallops, togarashi mango, serrano, Ikura (DF, GF)
- Kilcoy grass-fed wagyu beef, king brown mushroom, black garlic, pickled okra (GF)
- Dark Chocolate soil, gold leaf, summer berries, matcha powder
3. Chef Mattia’s Modern Italian example menu:
- Confit king salmon, white gazpacho, pickled grapes (GF)
- Red wine braised beef cheek, horseradish mash, Figs (GF)
- Coconut pannacotta, wild berries compote, chocolate soil (GF, V)
- secure your booking by paying in full, if using bank transfer/eft ensure you use the order number as a payment reference, once payment has settled,
- CHEFIN will send you a booking confirmation calendar invitation with information collection form,
- when you fill out the form and submit, we will then assign a Chef to your booking,
- the assigned Chef will design a tailored & unique menu for you & your guests to enjoy,
- based on your requirements, you will be able to provide feedback and advise on menu & event changes.