There’s nothing more romantic than an intimate high-end dinner in a location of your choosing. Treat yourself and the one you love to a one-of-a-kind, carefully curated romantic meal prepared by your chef and matched to your tastes and preferences. Choose to indulge in your fine dining experience in a beautiful picturesque location, by the beach, in the comfort of your own home, and even in bed if that’s your style.
Your personal chef will carefully prepare and serve an artful, sumptuous 5-course meal that’s tailored to your unique tastes. Choose from our unique menu ideas below, give your chef a series of ideas, or let them surprise you with an exquisite meal that’s bursting with flavour. Your chef can interact as much or as little as you want, taking care of the cleanup so you and your special someone can enjoy the afterglow of your feast.
CUSTOMISE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Want more than just a dinner? We can arrange a series of luxurious add-ons, including couple’s massages, rose petal baths, a babysitter, and more. See our blog post on 6 Romantic Dinner Ideas for more examples of what we can do for you. Give yourself and your loved ones a break from the crowds and the madness, and retreat into the solace of this romantic dinner experience together.
1. Chef Johanne’s Truffle Degustation example menu:
- Truffled artichoke, carrot salad, pepitas, nasturtium (VEG, GF)
- Stracciatella ravioli, lemon truffle foam, pancetta
- Bar-cod fish, truffled lobster ragout, panache of baby vegetables (GF, DF)
- Pheasant, truffled grains, savoury granola, parsnip puree, black grape jus (DF)
- Black truffle ice cream, hazelnut delight (VEG, GF)
2. Chef Hemant’s Asian-fusion example menu:
- Pacific oysters, urchin roe, samphire (DF, GF)
- Hand dived scallops, togarashi mango, serrano, Ikura (DF, GF)
- Maremma duck, land seaweed, molasses (DF)
- Kilcoy grass-fed wagyu beef, king brown mushroom, black garlic, pickled okra (GF)
- Dark Chocolate soil, gold leaf, summer berries, matcha powder
3. Chef Mattia’s Modern Italian example menu:
- Burrata cheese, ox heart tomatoes, celery, balsamic reduction (V, GF)
- Confit king salmon, white gazpacho, pickled grapes (GF)
- Casarecce pasta, king prawns, zucchini, basil puree (DF)
- Red wine braised beef cheek, horseradish mash, figs (GF)
- Coconut pannacotta, wild berries compote, chocolate soil (GF, V)
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, and your booking is sooner than in 3 weeks, we will assign a Chef based on your needs and desires.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, dietaries and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.