1. Chef Miku’s Modern Australian example menu:
- Canape: Seared scallops, anchovies mousse, chives
- Canape: Mini quiche with Roquefort, walnuts, red wine reduction
- Entree: Confit duck, quince, vegetable crisps, GF toast
- Main: Black Angus beef tenderloin, black mash, cauliflower, almond slivers
2. Chef Tim’s Asian-fusion example menu:
- Canape: Shellfish aioli, Korean chilli sauce, prawn, ginger, spring onion
- Canape: Cauliflower tart, caviar
- Entree: Prosciutto-wrapped quail breast, charred rockmelon, pumpkin dressing
- Main: Charcoaled beef short rib, leek, Lombok pickle, croquette
3. Chef Anton’s Middle-eastern example menu:
- Canape: Roasted cauliflower, spices, burnt tomato salsa, oregano (V, VEG, DF, GF)
- Canape: Liver pate, pistachios, cherry tomatoes jam (DF)
- Entree: Tzatziki, seared prawns, cucumbers, zucchini, dill Lime, chilli. (GF)
- Main: Spiced Morrocan lamb shank, reblochon potato puree, roasted fennel (GF)
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, we will assign a Chef to your booking based on your needs and ideas.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.