If you would like to book this package and add service staff or additional products please add this package to the cart and then go on to add the additional packages. In case you want a different package simply go back to the main shop page and view the rest of the Private Chef packages.
1. Chef Johanne’s Truffle insufed 5-Course example menu:
- Truffled artichoke, carrot salad, pepitas, nasturtium (VEG, GF)
- Stracciatella ravioli, lemon truffle foam, pancetta
- Bar-cod fish, truffled lobster ragout, panache of baby vegetables (GF, DF)
- Pheasant, truffled grains, savoury granola, parsnip puree, black grape jus (DF)
- Black truffle ice cream, hazelnut delight (VEG, GF)
2. Chef Tom’s Asian-fusion Family-Style Shared example menu:
- Crispy five-spice pork belly (DF, GF)
- Grilled chilli BBQ chicken (DF, GF)
- Asian greens, rice (DF, GF)
- Lemon oregano potatoes (DF, GF)
- Vermicelli noodle salad, Thai basil, mint, fresh herbs, lime soy dressing (DF)
- Carrot salad, sesame ginger dressing (DF)
- Dark chocolate brownie, barley cream, roasted peanuts (GF)
3. Chef Manuel’s Modern Mexican Degustation example menu:
- Snapper Sashimi, fresh limes, tequila, avocado, English cucumber bites, blue corn tostada
- Mini lobster slider, sundried tomato pesto, onion jam, green tomatillo relish, arugula
- Crispy pork belly, dark soy sauce, wild mushroom, bourbon guajillo glaze
- Mini pizzetta, tender corn dough, bocconcini, truffle salami, olive oil, fresh basil
- Zucchini flowers, sweet corn shot, a drizzle of dry chilli oil
- Duck black mole empanada, twenty-five spices, plantain puree, dark chocolate, earthy dry chilli sauce
- Scampi skewers, fresh mango & cilantro salsa, citrus reduction, agave worm salt
- Slow roasted lamb sponge maize, goat cheese mousse
- Wagyu bites, adobo marinade, chilli blend, roasted spices
- Bruschetta, caramelized Spanish onion, goats cheese, truffle blend, San Daniele prosciutto
- Fresh oysters, shallots, vinegar, shiraz, fresh chervil
- Mushroom & parmesan arancini, white truffle oil
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, and your booking is sooner than in 3 weeks, we will assign a Chef based on your needs and desires.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, dietaries and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.
Do you have a selection of pre-set menus to choose from?
Your private chef will tailor the menu once the booking is confirmed. Then you will receive the menu to provide feedback until it’s perfectly matching your expectation.
Can I choose a chef?
CHEFIN runs on a data algorithm to identify and select the best-suited Chefs for your needs. Once a booking has been secured and confirmed, we are able to reveal a choice of Chefs suitable for your booking.
What happens once I make a booking?
Once booking submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email of your order with the next steps. Our data algorithm will then identify and match you with the best-suited Chef who tailors a menu for your approval.
What kind of cooking facilities and equipment will I need to provide?
CHEFIN Chefs can work with anything you have, as far as they are aware. Once the booking confirmed, we’ll ask you about things like a working stove, oven, refrigerator etc. so your chef can be well prepared.
What happens on the day/evening of my event?
Your private chef will arrive 1.5 hours before the event with all the necessary ingredients, and begin setting up and preparing dishes. If you requested for waitstaff, they will then arrive separately. The team will take care of all the food and drinks (as advised). After the event is over, the team will clean the kitchen and event area before leaving you to bask in the afterglow of a wonderful event.