If you would like to book this package and add service staff or additional products please add this package to the cart and then go on to add the additional packages. In case you want a different package simply go back to the main shop page and view the rest of the Private Chef packages.
1. Chef Johanne’s Truffle insufed 5-Course example menu:
- Truffled artichoke, carrot salad, pepitas, nasturtium (VEG, GF)
- Stracciatella ravioli, lemon truffle foam, pancetta
- Bar-cod fish, truffled lobster ragout, panache of baby vegetables (GF, DF)
- Pheasant, truffled grains, savoury granola, parsnip puree, black grape jus (DF)
- Black truffle ice cream, hazelnut delight (VEG, GF)
2. Chef Tom’s Asian-fusion Family-Style Shared example menu:
- Crispy five-spice pork belly (DF, GF)
- Grilled chilli BBQ chicken (DF, GF)
- Asian greens, rice (DF, GF)
- Lemon oregano potatoes (DF, GF)
- Vermicelli noodle salad, Thai basil, mint, fresh herbs, lime soy dressing (DF)
- Carrot salad, sesame ginger dressing (DF)
- Dark chocolate brownie, barley cream, roasted peanuts (GF)
3. Chef Manuel’s Modern Mexican Degustation example menu:
- Snapper Sashimi, fresh limes, tequila, avocado, English cucumber bites, blue corn tostada
- Mini lobster slider, sundried tomato pesto, onion jam, green tomatillo relish, arugula
- Crispy pork belly, dark soy sauce, wild mushroom, bourbon guajillo glaze
- Mini pizzetta, tender corn dough, bocconcini, truffle salami, olive oil, fresh basil
- Zucchini flowers, sweet corn shot, a drizzle of dry chilli oil
- Duck black mole empanada, twenty-five spices, plantain puree, dark chocolate, earthy dry chilli sauce
- Scampi skewers, fresh mango & cilantro salsa, citrus reduction, agave worm salt
- Slow roasted lamb sponge maize, goat cheese mousse
- Wagyu bites, adobo marinade, chilli blend, roasted spices
- Bruschetta, caramelized Spanish onion, goats cheese, truffle blend, San Daniele prosciutto
- Fresh oysters, shallots, vinegar, shiraz, fresh chervil
- Mushroom & parmesan arancini, white truffle oil
Who is this for?
The virtual meeting package is perfect for businesses, universities, and organisations conducting lengthy or all-day virtual meetings on Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams.
Why get the virtual meeting package?
- Morale boost. The virtual meeting package is the perfect morale boost for employees working from home. It can be tough to join an all-day meeting in front of a computer screen. Being treated to a box of delicious snacks will uplift your team and keep them engaged, energised, and enthusiastic.
- Team building. It’s hard to maintain a sense of camaraderie and team bonding with all the distance created through working from home. Without being in the same space, employees can start to feel disconnected. Providing virtual meeting snacks to your team is a way to create a shared experience that can encourage bonding through distance.
- Show appreciation. A simple gesture like providing catering for virtual meetings goes a long way in times like these. It’s a great way to show your team that they’re valued and thank them for the hard work they’ve been doing from home.
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, and your booking is sooner than in 3 weeks, we will assign a Chef based on your needs and desires.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, dietaries and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.