If you would like to book this package and add service staff or additional products please add this package to the cart and then go on to add the additional packages. In case you want a different package simply go back to the main shop page and view the rest of the Private Chef packages.
1. Chef Johanne’s Truffle insufed 5-Course example menu:
- Truffled artichoke, carrot salad, pepitas, nasturtium (VEG, GF)
- Stracciatella ravioli, lemon truffle foam, pancetta
- Bar-cod fish, truffled lobster ragout, panache of baby vegetables (GF, DF)
- Pheasant, truffled grains, savoury granola, parsnip puree, black grape jus (DF)
- Black truffle ice cream, hazelnut delight (VEG, GF)
2. Chef Tom’s Asian-fusion Family-Style Shared example menu:
- Crispy five-spice pork belly (DF, GF)
- Grilled chilli BBQ chicken (DF, GF)
- Asian greens, rice (DF, GF)
- Lemon oregano potatoes (DF, GF)
- Vermicelli noodle salad, Thai basil, mint, fresh herbs, lime soy dressing (DF)
- Carrot salad, sesame ginger dressing (DF)
- Dark chocolate brownie, barley cream, roasted peanuts (GF)
3. Chef Manuel’s Modern Mexican Degustation example menu:
- Snapper Sashimi, fresh limes, tequila, avocado, English cucumber bites, blue corn tostada
- Mini lobster slider, sundried tomato pesto, onion jam, green tomatillo relish, arugula
- Crispy pork belly, dark soy sauce, wild mushroom, bourbon guajillo glaze
- Mini pizzetta, tender corn dough, bocconcini, truffle salami, olive oil, fresh basil
- Zucchini flowers, sweet corn shot, a drizzle of dry chilli oil
- Duck black mole empanada, twenty-five spices, plantain puree, dark chocolate, earthy dry chilli sauce
- Scampi skewers, fresh mango & cilantro salsa, citrus reduction, agave worm salt
- Slow roasted lamb sponge maize, goat cheese mousse
- Wagyu bites, adobo marinade, chilli blend, roasted spices
- Bruschetta, caramelized Spanish onion, goats cheese, truffle blend, San Daniele prosciutto
- Fresh oysters, shallots, vinegar, shiraz, fresh chervil
- Mushroom & parmesan arancini, white truffle oil
Who is this for?
The virtual meeting package is perfect for businesses, universities, and organisations conducting lengthy or all-day virtual meetings on Zoom, Google Meet, or Microsoft Teams.
Why get the virtual meeting package?
- Morale boost. The virtual meeting package is the perfect morale boost for employees working from home. It can be tough to join an all-day meeting in front of a computer screen. Being treated to a box of delicious snacks will uplift your team and keep them engaged, energised, and enthusiastic.
- Team building. It’s hard to maintain a sense of camaraderie and team bonding with all the distance created through working from home. Without being in the same space, employees can start to feel disconnected. Providing virtual meeting snacks to your team is a way to create a shared experience that can encourage bonding through distance.
- Show appreciation. A simple gesture like providing catering for virtual meetings goes a long way in times like these. It’s a great way to show your team that they’re valued and thank them for the hard work they’ve been doing from home.
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, and your booking is sooner than in 3 weeks, we will assign a Chef based on your needs and desires.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, dietaries and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.
Can I choose my menu items from a pre-set selection of menus?
Your private chef will custom tailor a menu for you when your booking is confirmed. We are 100% certain you will love your menu or we will return your money-back guarantee! Our Chefs LOVE to create dishes and every menu they construct is fully exclusive for your taste buds.
Can I select a specific Private Chef for my event?
Once a booking has been secured & confirmed our sophisticated algorithm will take your preferences & match these with the available Chefs in your area. You will be presented a choice of Chefs, though during busy periods/last minute bookings you will be assigned a Chef to work with.
How does booking a Private Chef work?
Once you book online with us you’ll receive a Booking Confirmation email with your order details & the next steps. You will need to fill in your dietaries, food preferences & desires and an algorithm will then identify and match you with the best-suited Chef who will tailor a menu for you.
Do you have Chefs available to cook for my event?
As a platform with more than 250 available Chefs across Australia, we always have availability – or your money back guarantee! Our team works relentlessly to ensure we have the largest selection of Private Chefs across the country and are able to fulfil every single guest’s request.
What do I need to prepare for my event?
You need to prepare a space in your fridge (1-2 shelves), clear your kitchen bench and introduce the Chef to the kitchen & dining areas. Depending on your booking you will need to prepare crockery/glassware/cutlery & set the table if no wait staff are included in your event booking.
What time does the Chef arrive on the day?
Your private chef will arrive 1.5 hours beforehand with all ingredients, and begin preparing your dishes. Waitstaff arrive separately. The team will take care of all the food and drinks (as advised). After the event is over, the team will clean the kitchen and event area before leaving you to bask in the afterglow of a wonderful event.