ISO in Melbourne has been tough and not being able to go to a restaurant for our anniversary was deflating, so we created one at home. The food that CHEFIN provided was outstanding and the flavours brilliant. And easy to follow instructions as well. We had a great night. Thanks
1. Chef Johannes’s Truffle Degustation example menu:
- Truffled artichoke, carrot salad, pepitas, nasturtium (VEG, GF)
- Stracciatella ravioli, lemon truffle foam, pancetta
- Bar-cod fish, truffled lobster ragout, panache of baby vegetables (GF, DF)
- Pheasant, truffled grains, savoury granola, parsnip puree, black grape jus (DF)
- Black truffle ice cream, hazelnut delight (VEG, GF)
2. Chef Hemant’s Asian-fusion example menu:
- Pacific oysters, urchin roe, samphire (DF, GF)
- Hand dived scallops, togarashi mango, serrano, Ikura (DF, GF)
- Maremma duck, land seaweed, molasses (DF)
- Kilcoy grass-fed wagyu beef, king brown mushroom, black garlic, pickled okra (GF)
- Dark Chocolate soil, gold leaf, summer berries, matcha powder
3. Chef Mattia’s Modern Italian example menu:
- Burrata cheese, ox heart tomatoes, celery, balsamic reduction (V, GF)
- Confit king salmon, white gazpacho, pickled grapes (GF)
- Casarecce pasta, king prawns, zucchini, basil puree (DF)
- Red wine braised beef cheek, horseradish mash, figs (GF)
- Coconut pannacotta, wild berries compote, chocolate soil (GF, V)
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, we will assign a Chef to your booking based on your needs and ideas.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.
Imagine that you want to enjoy a 5-course meal at home, but have no idea where to begin or how to pull it off. This meal prep package delivers everything you need to enjoy a 5-course meal, without having to spend hours in the kitchen preparing it. All you have to do is execute the final steps and take care of the presentation. Each meal prep package comes with 2 entrées, 2 mains, and 1 dessert – the perfect package for a gourmet feast at home.
When you place an order for your 5-course meal prep package, we will be in touch to connect you with your private chef. At this stage, you will have the opportunity to review and approve your chef-designed menu. If there are any changes you would like, you have the chance to make them at this stage. Once you have okayed your 5-course menu, your chef will prepare and create those dishes, saving the final steps for last.
On the day, you will receive your meal prep package with each dish carefully prepared and packed, ready to finish off. Included are detailed instructions on how to finish preparing each dish and a guide on how to present everything beautifully. You’ll only need to spend a few moments in the kitchen putting the final touches on the food before it’s done! It’s never been easier to enjoy fine dining in your own home.
When should I order the 5-course meal prep package?
This package is perfect for occasions when you want a luxurious feast without leaving your home. Order the package for celebrations and special moments that deserve an incredible meal, but for which you may not want to leave your home.
- If you’re hosting a dinner party but don’t want to cook,
- If you’re celebrating a birthday or anniversary but don’t want to go out to eat,
- If you’d like to treat friends or family to a special meal, but want to give it that homemade touch,
- You want to host a nice, long dinner with loved ones but don’t want to end up with piles of washing up,
- If you feel like an at-home activity that’s memorable and exciting, or
- If you want a chef-made meal but want to maintain privacy.
What’s included in a 5-course meal?
As part of this meal prep package, you’ll receive 2 entrées, 2 mains, and 1 dessert. The actual dishes themselves can be any cuisine of your choice, and if you have any ideas or specifications then feel free to let your chef know at the time of purchase. Typically, the entrées will consist of smaller meals or appetisers. These are still complex and intriguing but served in a smaller portion than the main meal. The mains will be two extravagant chef-made dishes. Finally, there is dessert.
Since this meal is prepped to be served and eaten on your own, you are free to eat at your own pace and enjoy lengthy conversations and laughter over the dinner table. To enhance your dining experience, you can also add wine pairing to the meal prep package.