1. Chef Robert’s Traditional English example menu:
- Tea: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Black Rose Tea, Emerald Mango Paradise
- Substantial items: Bakewell Tart, Cheese and Onion Flan
- Tea sandwiches: Lemon Chicken, Garden Vegetable, Dijon Pesto, Watercress Egg Salad
- Sweets: British Fruit Cake, English Scone, Margarita Pie, Chef’s freshly baked Tea Cookies, Toasted Coconut Tea Cakes, Mini Cheesecakes with Vanilla Wafer Crusts
2. Chef Chris’s Modern Australian example menu:
- Teas: Bergamot Black Tea, Burdock Journey, Rose Green Tea, Chamomile
- Substantial items: Yorkshire Curd Tart, Mushroom Strudel
- Small savoury: Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Finger Sandwich, Scotch Eggs, Shrimp Skagen, Dijon Pesto tea sandwich
- Sweets: Victoria Sponge Cake, Custard Pie, Thumbprint Cookies, Candied Citrus Peels, Eccles Cakes, Earl grey teacakes
3. Chef Sailesh’s New Zealand example menu:
- Roasted Dandelion Green Tea, Coconut Black Tea, Linden & Elderflower Tea, Sleeping Beauty
- Substantial items: Pork Rillettes, Corned Beef Egg Rolls
- Small savoury: Smoked salmon slider with cream cheese & dill, Coronation egg finger sandwich, Chicken Curry Puff, Watermelon and buffalo mozzarella salad
- Sweets: Dilmah Earl Grey and raisin scone, Dilmah Green tea cheesecake with hazelnut, Passion fruit mini tart with raspberry Italian meringue, Raspberry macaroon with white chocolate ganache, Chocolate cupcake with Valrhona chocolate mousse, Pear & saffron and browned butter muffins
- Secure your booking by paying in full. If using bank transfer/EFTPOS, please ensure you use the order number as a payment reference.
- CHEFIN will email you a booking confirmation and calendar invitation. This will include a form to collect your information and particular needs/requirements.
- Once you have filled in the form and sent it back to us, we will assign a Chef to your booking based on your needs and ideas.
- Your assigned Chef will design a unique menu tailored to your brief, event, and tastes.
- You can preview this menu, provide feedback, and advise of any menu & event changes along the way.