CHEFIN takes COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. We have employed the following measures to ensure CHEFIN certified Chefs & Staff are COVID-19 safe & will keep you & your family/friends/colleagues safe!
Food safety: from the information we know at present, COVID-19 doesn’t seem to be spread by food
- All Chefs have completed a current Food Safety Supervisors’ course
- Applying extra hygiene practices:
- washing hands on entering & exiting & throughout the service,
- wipe down & sanitisation of surfaces regularly throughout the service,
- the mandatory practice of good respiratory etiquette,
- ensure guests stay at least 1.5 metres away from the counter and from each other,
- practise hand hygiene between guests
- Competency in the Australian Government course: How to protect yourself and the people you are caring for from infection with COVID-19?
- Course info: https://covid-19training.gov.au/inc/login.php
- Course manual: https://covid-19training.gov.au/res/coronavirus_elearning_reference.pdf