You can now treat yourself to a private chef experience using the NSW Government’s Dine & Discover program. As part of the program, NSW residents receive 4 x $25 vouchers to use at participating COVID safe businesses around NSW. It’s a fantastic initiative that lets you enjoy amazing food and experiences while also supporting our state’s dining, arts, and tourism businesses.
Here’s how you can use your Dine & Discover NSW vouchers to hire a personal chef or treat yourself to a unique dining experience with CHEFIN.
How does Dine & Discover NSW work?
Every NSW resident aged 18 and over is eligible to receive 4 x $25 vouchers to spend at participating businesses. The vouchers are to provided in two categories:
- 2 of the $25 vouchers can be used for dining experiences, including private chef hire, restaurants, cafes, and bars. These vouchers are valid for use between Monday and Thursday, excluding public holidays.
- 2 of the $25 vouchers can be used for entertainment and recreation purposes, like entry to museums, music or art venues, and cultural institutions. These can be redeemed seven days a week, excluding public holidays.
How to get your Dine & Discover vouchers
Keen to get your hands on some discounted fun? Here’s how to receive your Dine & Discover vouchers:
- Download the Service NSW app,
- Register for a MyServiceNSW account,
- Voila! The vouchers will be available in your account and ready to be used.
How to redeem your Dine NSW vouchers at CHEFIN
You can redeem your Dine NSW vouchers for any CHEFIN experience, including private chef hire and any of our dining experiences.
All you have to do is let us know that you’d like to use your voucher at the time of booking, and on the day we’ll scan and accept your voucher using our own app. If you’re dining with friends and family, you can combine your vouchers towards the same bill. However, we cannot accept more than one voucher per person.
We can accept the Dine & Discover NSW vouchers from Monday to Sunday, including public holidays.
BOOK your private Chef dining experience here.